Monday, August 27, 2018

The Wilderness Downtown

http://www.thewildernessdowntown.com

As I uploaded my address into the "Wilderness Downtown" video I got an weary feeling about the internet knowing where I lived. In this short video, I realized just how much the internet has developed and how much technology has emerged. As I watched the video, I noticed road signs, my own driveway, and my mailbox. As I looked closer into the video, I realized how much the internet already knew about my own home and how a video had been taken without me even knowing. It kind of shocked me at how much detail was in the video. If you honestly think about how easily the internet could find my home, imagine how much other information can be found through the internet. This video, which was meant to be a music video, can teach people that even when they are not aware of their surroundings, their surroundings are aware of them. As a whole, I enjoyed this video, but it also made me think more about what I post online and how much information I give out about myself online to others.

No comments:

Post a Comment