Thursday, September 13, 2018

Movie Poster

I use Canva again, and could not get my picture to upload correctly. I created a poster based on the movie the Wizard of O. It was a black background with the ruby, red slippers in the middle of the page. Under the slippers, was the name of the movie in a big yellow font. After searching for a picture of the shoes, I found one on the Visualhunt website you provided us. I enjoyed using this website, and thought it was simple to use. The picture I selected need to provide attribution to the author, which I placed at the bottom of my movie poster in small letters. I also attached the it was held under the CCO 2.0 copyright law.  I hate that movie poster could not be attached but I will try to upload it some more after class as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment